I would love to thank Finding Ann MacGregor for nominating me for this award. It means so much that she would nominate me and this little blog I have here and I must say that her blog is excellent as well and everyone should check it out!
I haven’t been doing this blogging thing too long but if there is one thing that I find amazing about blogs it’s about the community that is around them. I like writing but reading your comments and seeing how everyone can relate makes me happy as all heck. This award is truly an honor and I thank you!
These are the rules of this award:
1. Add the award to your blog
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and include a link to their blog.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Give the award to 15 or more bloggers.
Hmm seven short and sweet things about me:
1. I have to pass the morgue to get to the cafeteria at my internship. Every time I pass it I await the sudden popping out of a reanimated entity. I’ve seen that movie and it never turns out well for the “first guy”. I would be the first guy.
2. I listen to classical music on Pandora whenever I write blogs.
3. I have an obsession with Katherine Hepburn
4. It took me almost a decade before I realized “The Blair Witch Project” was fake….not proud of that one..
5. I try not to use my cell phone because, in general, I loathe mobile technology. I believe we are all turning into electronic zombies. The electro-undead if you will. Okay, if anyone wants to use that name for a band please do, That would be awesome. You’re welcome!
6. I am not a mama’s boy but, coming from a single parent background, I can’t help still live my life by thinking “what would my mom think?”
7. Whenever I paint, I don’t like to show the faces of the people on canvas. So, I usually have them facing away or contrast them with shadow.
Okay, so there are two more blog posts about the other two awards, so this isn’t all of the blogs but I will admit I will only put my followers up on here because, as I said before, you guys are like family!
In no particular order:
-Okay, a little favoritism here I guess but this was my very first follower!
-Poetry that I am truly touched by and jealous of. Kudos to you.
-One of those rare instances of when a blog has so much variety you could navigate through it for quite a while
4. Miss Sun
-A fun and quirky blog
-All about a woman’s internship working with some big cats and, as an animal lover, I love the content. The pictures are also great as you get to meet each tiger. Great stuff.
-very interesting, honest and cerebral blog.
-insightful juxtapositions of men and women
– addictive, addictive, addictive!
-A very fun travel-type blog written almost in diary format
-A great and honest read
– A good, personal blog.
12. Mag Offleash
-Great writing and words of wisdom!
– A thought provoking blog that is a delight to read.
– great self discovery type of blog worthy of a thorough read
15. Between Sisters
– great poetry with an impressive back catalog to keep your poetry needs satisfied!
Whew! That was fifteen. Two more awards and then an honest, true blue blog! I just want to thank everyone once again for being such a great bunch of people and know that even if you just click the button it means a lot to me and you are appreciated.
Thank you for everything,