The Very Inspiring Blogger award! This is a cool one as well simply because I have never actually been called inspiring. So, thank you for the award Laugh Dammit!
So, previously i posted blogs that were previously followers and I will do the same. This time I will abstain from descriptions for two reasons:
1. This makes thirty!
2. I found on my last one that I wrote a lot of information about some and insufficient amounts (in my opinion) about others.
So, I write this as a preface to the list occurring below and I want to say that i looked through all of these blogs and found that they are all great and inspiring! It is hard to find a fraction to give the award to. So, I tip my hat to all of you who receive this award and thank you for following IDQT.
The rules (Dun, Dun, DUN!):
1.Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
1. When I am around film buffs I tend to pretend that my favorite movie of all time is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind when, in fact, it is a toss up between Howard The Duck and Who Framed Roger Rabbit
2. I used to drink soda but currently do not. When I did, I used to open like five Sprites and leave them in the fridge because I actually enjoy soda more when it’s flat.
3. I have a pet peeve of when people call soda “pop”. I can’t help it but it makes my inside tense.
4. I have a devastating fear of slugs.
5. I was taller than my mother by age 7.
6. I can sing every line to every song of the 80s film The Little Shop Of Horrorss
7. For a short while to prepare for college, I was a mall security guard (Let the Paul Blart jokes fly!)
Now, to all of those who i feel deserve this award, my respect to you in no particular order:
1. Lila’s Twist
8. Oh Africa…
As I said, all of these should be on your blogger reading list and as always, I say thank you.