Thank you to The Self-Loathing Narcissist for this one! I know it sounds derogatory but that is her name so no one can get mad, right? These mean a lot to me! This being the third one I am just blown away! Millions of individuals on here and you guys take the time to give me the proper respects and I am humbled and thankful for it!
I have to complete the five statements below to receive the award:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog
2. Answer these 10 questions, below:
1. What kind of blogs do you read most?
Mainly personal blogs about self-exploration but some tech stuff and poetry and photography blogs as well.
2. What is your favorite Ice Cream?
Easy, rocky road.
3. What is your favorite food?
This may seem gross to other but I love Tuna. Amazing stuff! I love all fish really. My family are all fishers (fisherpeople?), so it is a huge and delicious part of our diet!
4. Do you prefer Boxers or Briefs?
I’m a best of both worlds kinda guy–boxer briefs
5. What is your favorite quote?
Plato is a bore- Oscar Wild
6. Tell us about your most embarrassing moment?
Sorry butthat’s for a whole other blog post.
7. What do you prefer, dogs or cats?
Either really but dogs are much more playful. They can be a handful whereas as cats are more leisurely and self-sufficient but don’t play. So, cats are kind of like that house guest who won’t get a job. They’re just there.
8. Besides writing what is your favorite thing to do?
drawing, painting, watching movies, the list goes on!
9. Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate?
10. What is the best invention you have ever seen?
3.Nominate blogs I enjoy and 4.Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
These are some blogs I love to peek in on once in a while just to see what’s going on and I will admit that one of them is somewhat explicit but one of my guilty pleasures!
These are just a few but noteworthy blogs that i like to check out and hopefully you will love them as well.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
(done, thanks Frizbee!)
Well, that is the final award and I am so grateful for all of the awards! It means so much to put yourself out there and have people get what you are trying to say and what you are thinking when you write a post.